Sunday, October 30, 2005

Main Pub Update

So, my first night of hosting didn't go near as well as I had wanted, but it was a positive experience all around. I wanted to tell more jokes in between sets, but I had not as much time to write and rehearse as I needed, and I kinda bombed, and had to pull out some of my older material. Did talk to a few other comics, and networked a bit. I'm hoping to put together a couple local area shows in the next month or so, as well as the Benefit show for Jaime. I need to get to NYC for some more mic time, maybe up to PACE in Mass. also. Ah well, you can't have a perfect show all the time, and I keep reminding myself I'm still real new, but I can't stand not getting a reaction out of a big crowd. Next time I will come better prepared. Big thanks to Greg Bonessi again for allowing me the opportunity to get up there and make a dirty reference to his wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home