Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Been a long time, been a long time, been a long lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, time

It has been a while since my last update. I Co-Hosted the Main Pub 1 Yr anniversary show, Went pretty well, the video from my portion is up on www.myspace.com/davezamoider and www.amciccio.com . Some very good comics, and a terrific co-host, my good friend Jamie Reopell. My next show is this upcoming friday at the Webster Theatre Underground, on Webster St. in Hartford, starting at 10PM. I'll be heading up with another good friend, Jesse G., and meeting yet another great guy, Dave Kannell. Should be a fun night. Sunday night Jesse has graciously invited me to perform on his Adagio show in New London for the 3rd month in a row, so I guess I'm kissing all the correct asses. Then Monday late night, I may the LONG trek to NYC on the train, to get in front of Caroline's on Broadway to audition for Last Comic Stnading on NBC. It may be the only opportunity to do this, so I'm taking my shot. Even if I make it on the flubs part of the show, a la American Idol, I'll be taking a page from the Paris Hilton book of Attention Whoring, "no publicity is bad publicity".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home